Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederic H Pollock has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Frederic H Pollock has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Frederic H Pollock has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frederic H Pollock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
44 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Frederic H Pollock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Trauma Group, 415 Morris St Ste 201, Charleston, WV
Dr. Frederic H Pollock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.