Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick J Boltz has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 24
I could not AGREE more with the last reviewers comments. Dr.Fredric was the Dictor on call to see my son before he was wheeled into ICU with convulsions due to meningitis. Dr. Fredric writes in my sons chart maybe an intestinal parasite?? My sons Brain is swelling no steroids were given. I found this out when I asked for my sons medical records . Dr. FREDRIC leaves. And never came back! My son is in ICU fighting for his life! No Doctor came in to over see my sons care.This all took place at Boca Regional hospital. The care my son received was crimminal. Dr. COCHRAN comes in the morning, acting shock my son is dying! This group was assigned to my son when he was admitted the night before. This Is a country club hospital and he Doctors are of same mentality. If you get sick after 5:00 pm good luck to you. Because they won't come in.
Dr. Boltz is a very compassionate doctor who is treating my relative for early Alzheimer's. The two latest FDA approved medicines are very effective and quarterly follow-ups are keeping us in a positive mode. The whole office staff is very congenial and we have never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2016, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Boltz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mc Keesport Hospital
Dr. Frederick J Boltz accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Florida Neurology Associates, 1601 Clint Moore Rd Ste 120, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Frederick J Boltz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.