Dr. Frederick Duffy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Duffy Jr?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Duffy several times since having my reconstructive surgery for breast cancer in the mid 80's by another doctor. My experience with Dr. Duffy have been awesome. He listens to your concerns and then he addresses them. By the time I leave his office I feel so good in knowing what the next steps are.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Duffy was my PS when I had my BMX w/immediate DIEP surgery over 8 years ago...I absolutely believe he is one of the best in the nation...and would do it again, even though I had complications ...

Did miracle work

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I had a previous breast augmentation from a known board certified plastic surgeon in Las Colinas/ Irving that left me in horrible shape. I looked deformed, unsymmetrical, double bubbles and was so embarrassed. I went to Dr Duffey and he was so honest and so caring and really took the time to explain what needed to be done to fix my breasts. I literally had to have reconstructive breast surgery at this point to fix my problems. My outcome is incredible and I am so very thankful for what he has done to fix me. I would HIGHLY recommend him and I in fact have to a family member who has had work with him as well.

Patients Daughter

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr. Duffy has helped my mother so much and we are truly greatful for him being apart of my mothers team of doctors. If we have any concerns he was always helpful in answering our questions. Dr. Duffy was patient with us even if we didn't understand the answer, he would go over everything until his patient was happy and understood everything. I am so glad Dr. Frederick Duffy is apart of my mothers team of doctors!

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr Duffy and his staff were excellent. They were caring, informative and helpful. When I had questions they provided answers. The staff handled the billing so I could concentrate on recovery. I have, and will continue to, recommend him to others.

fantastic outcome

Posted on July 12th, 2012

ihad 2 failed reconstive surgeries afterBreast cancer. Finally a good outcome. His office took care of insurance issues. Very pleased, would recommend to others

Posted on April 25th, 2009

I was able to get an appointment quickly and when arrived early, I was taken in immediately. The extensive surgery I recieved is a sucess and amd pleased with the outcome. Because I was from out of town, he accomadated follow up in my hometown. I always recieved a return call within 4 hours.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017