Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Ewald MD
Dr. Frederick Ewald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edwards, CO, with other offices in Boston, MA and Weston, MA . He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Ewald has 3 locations
Dr. Frederick Ewald has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Frederick Ewald has the following 10 expertise
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Frederick Ewald is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Frederick Ewald Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Frederick Ewald's office for more information.
97 Castle Peak Ln Edwards, CO : (970) 926-8701
75 Francis St Boston, MA : (617) 732-5382
17 Livermore Ln Weston, MA : (781) 891-5560
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick Ewald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edwards, CO.