- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick C Redfern has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frederick C Redfern has the following 16 expertise
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Frederick C Redfern Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
More about Dr. Frederick C Redfern
Injuries to the shoulder, knee, or other parts of the body can be debilitating and limit your ability to walk and move around. However, you donâ€™t have to suffer for long. Turn to the experienced and compassionate Dr. Fred C. Redfern for joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, and more. Recognized for his engineering efforts, excellent skills, and early adaption of cutting-edge surgeries, Dr. Redfern can help you with your joint replacement or arthroscopic surgery and get you back on your feet in no time. Dr. Redfern has over 40 yearsâ€™ experience in joint replacement and 25 yearsâ€™ experience in arthroscopic surgery. Being one of the first doctors in the Las Vegas area to surgically complete advanced arthroscopic rotator cuff repair of the shoulder, Dr. Redfern has established a reputation as being able to offer patients the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery. In the past 40 years, Dr. Redfern has contributed to the engineering research of total joint replacement. With this knowledge, he is able to select the best implants for his patients and provide exceptional care. Dr. Redfern runs his own practice, and, by being the only doctor, can give each patient personalized service. This ensures that each patient is receiving the best care possible. His success with patients is demonstrated by his long career, with most patients being referred by previous patients. Dr. Redfern is known for his quality customer service, individual care, and interest in his patientsâ€™ well-being. He is happy to answer any questions or concerns his patients have. Whether youâ€™re an older patient who is having arthritic issues or an athlete with a sports injury, Fred C. Redfern, MD can help you. Call his office today at 702-456-2400 and request the services of your orthopedic doctor in Henderson, NV.