Dr. Frederick Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Watson?

BEST DR EVER!

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Very knowledgeable! Spends time with you and answers all your questions. Quick to get an appointment. Secretary is very sweet and followed up fast. Best doctor around! Would only recommend him!

Instructor

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Have been a pt for years. The entire office staff is welcoming and helpful. Dr Watson is the best ortho dr in New England. He has tx a torn rotator tear of mine and again is one of the best. Highly recommend.

He is awesome

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Great personality, extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Knows his stuff!

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Dr watson had cared for my mother in the past and we really loved him then. He was knowledgeable of her problems but also very kind, patient and compassionate. When i fractured my humerus recently it was a nightmare- but dr watson has been treating me and making a terrible experience more tolerable. His treatment plan is exactly how humeral fractures are usually treated. I feel very fortunate to have dr watson as my orthopedic and would not hesitate to highly recommend him.to others!!!!!

top shelf dr. and practice

Posted on October 16th, 2012

dr. watson has repaired my body after 3 separate work related injuries. always explaining all possible options and letting me make the choice that i felt was best for me. recommend him, his staff and his practice 110%.

Dr Watson easily best Orthopaedic I've met

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I recently seen Dr. Watson for a shoulder injury I had. I've been to numerous doctors in my day and everytime I speak with one, it's like im being rushed and everyone is giving the diagnosis of a "sprain". I understand alot of doctors are busy but to have a doctor sit with you and listen to your issues and understand that the pain you are in isn't normal is great. If you're looking for that doctor look no further than Dr. Frederick Watson. This guy is awesome! He spent the time with me, went over everything, and even suggested that we should have some film done to see what's going on in my shoulder. It's great to talk to a doctor who cares. Thanks for everything!

Posted on November 17th, 2017