Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fuhua Guo
Dr. Fuhua Guo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Vancouver, WA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Guo is affiliated with Southwest Washington Medical Center and S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa. She speaks English.
Dr. Fuhua Guo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fuhua Guo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I was a patient of Dr Guo for 8 yrs until I moved 5 hrs away. When she was new in her practice, she was kind, attentive & caring. But in the last 2-3 yrs she has become fixated on the money. I had to move to a small town where there are very few doctors. I couldn't get an appt for 3 mo. I'm on two meds, one of which is crucial to my well-being. Being without the medication could severely damage me & she knows that. But when I asked if she could refill my meds until my appt with my new doctor she flat out told me that she would not refill my meds because my insurance had changed & she wouldn't make any money from it! I'm in my 60s & have been to many doctors over the years but I've NEVER been treated so badly. If I get I'll because of her refusal to refill the med SHE put me on & warned to be sure and not let the prescription lapse, I will file a lawsuit against her for malpractice & abandoning a patient.
Dr. Guo is very professional and listens to you, she spent quality time getting to know my complex medical history. She is one that when she is on call will get to you right away and she knows you and your medical history just by your name, there are few doctors I highly recommend to friends and family. She is very accurate in diagnosing issues and following up with her patients. I had some STAT lab orders and she called me the same day with the results. I appreciate the level of care she has given me. I am a proud patient of Dr. F. Holly Guo.
Dr. Guo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southwest Washington Medical Center
S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
28 Years Experience
Shanghai Medical University
Graduated in 1985
Fairview Health System
Dr. Fuhua Guo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fuhua Guo in this video.
Dr. Fuhua Guo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.