Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Furqan Ahmed
Dr. Furqan Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Riley Hospital For Children, Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated and Indiana University Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Furqan Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Furqan Ahmed has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riley Hospital For Children
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Indiana University Hospital
Wishard Health Services
Wishard Memorial Hospital
Clarian Health and IU Methodist Hospital
Clarian Health Partners Methodist IU R
Methodist Hospital Clarian Health
16 Years Experience
Aga Khan Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Furqan Ahmed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Furqan Ahmed's office for more information.
550 University Blvd Indianapolis, IN : (317) 278-6997
Locations & Directions550 University Blvd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Furqan Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.