Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gabriel E Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 16
I went to Dr. Jackson after I had three back surgery by another Dr. I was in so much pain .Dr Jackson had to do three more back surgery to repair what the other Dr. did. He is the best Dr. Dr. jackson explain everything to me,he is cares and concern about his patient. He never give up on me. Even to day I can call him and he will see me. I thing he great Dr. I wish I had went to him frist.
I had an unusual high disc herniation C7-T1. Being a nurse I knew the great risk of surgery / injury at a high level of the spine. Dr. Jackson was very patient with me since it to me a while to decide to have surgery. The pre / interium/ post surgical care was better than anyone could expect. I was back to work within a couple of weeks feeling great. I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson and would not hesitate to go back to him if surgery was necessary in the future.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Gabriel E Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthoindy South, 1260 Innovation Pkwy Ste 100, Greenwood, IN
Dr. Gabriel E Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.