Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel Ogbonnaya
Dr. Gabriel Ogbonnaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ogbonnaya is affiliated with St Luke's Medical Center, Tempe St Luke's Hospital and Banner Desert Medical Center. Dr. Ogbonnaya has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel Ogbonnaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 11
My experience there has been great. I've been treated with the upmost respect,kindness, and gentleness. I one that don't like to go see doctors because of the rush in and out service, but i didn't see that hear. Things are carefully explained and if there is any kind of confusion befor I left it was addressed. I will and have referred others to him
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ogbonnaya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Medical Center
Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Banner Desert Medical Center
Banner Heart Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital-Phoenix
Banner Baywood Medical Center
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Arizona Regional Medical Center
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center
Promise Hospital of Phoenix
21 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2919 S Ellsworth Rd, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Gabriel Ogbonnaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.