Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gabriel Sanchez-Aldana Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gabriel Sanchez-Aldana Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gabriel Sanchez-Aldana Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gabriel Sanchez-Aldana Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
He really cares about my condition,He loves all his patients,He treats me with respect,listens to what I have to say,I matter to him,He is my Primary care Doctor and my name is Debra Rinehart,When he gives me instructions for my condition to heal ,I follow it to the Letter,Thankyou Dr.Sanchez for being there for me even though you have many,many,many patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Community Clinic, 1400 S Grand Ave Ste 700, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gabriel Sanchez-Aldana Jr in this video.
Dr. Gabriel Sanchez-Aldana Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.