Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gail Corrado MD
Dr. Gail Corrado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Exton, PA, with other offices in Norristown, PA and Pottstown, PA (and 3 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Gail Corrado has 6 locations
100 Eagleville Rd
Norristown, PA 19403
Book Online Now
Dr. Gail Corrado has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order to prevent and identify them in their patients. These disorders may be caused by biological, psychosocial, genetic, demographic, or environmental factors, a patient's history, or any combination of these factors.
Pediatric/adolescent psychiatrists treat patients through a variety of interventions including medical treatment, behavior therapy, cognitive-behavior therapy, problem solving techniques, family therapy, parent training, psychodynamic therapy, and consultation with the patient's primary care physician or school professionals.
Dr. Gail Corrado has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
33 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Gail Corrado Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gail Corrado's office for more information.
467 Creamery Way Exton, PA : (610) 363-1488
100 Eagleville Rd Norristown, PA 19403
400 Creekside Dr Pottstown, PA : (610) 363-1488
1201 Dekalb St Norristown, PA : (610) 279-9270
920 E Baltimore Pike Kennett Square, PA : (610) 388-7400
850 W Lancaster Ave Bryn Mawr, PA : (610) 520-1510
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gail Corrado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exton, PA.