Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gail L Rosseau
Gail L Rosseau is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She speaks English.
Gail L Rosseau has the following 9 expertise
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Gail L Rosseau has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
Gail Rosseau has no bedside manner and does go into tail spins if you ask her to explain anything especially if she has a patient who is not doing well. She basically is a horrible doctor and has zero tolarance for questions if you do not understand her mumbo jumbo twisted explanations. Like a kid trying to get out of somethimg. she is all bells and whistles but not there when you need her to be. big ego. Still suffering from her bad surgery and lost a young person who should still be here.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4501 N Winchester Ave, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Gail L Rosseau in this video.
Gail L Rosseau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.