Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galen Kam
Dr. Galen Kam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Kailua, HI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kam is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Queens Medical Center and Castle Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Galen Kam has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Kam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Queens Medical Center
Castle Medical Center
16 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Galen Kam accepts the following insurance providers.
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Galen Kam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.