Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Galina F Vayner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Galina F Vayner has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Galina F Vayner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Galina F Vayner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
THIS IS THE WORST PEDIATRIC CENTER IN GA. I REPORTED THEM FOR INSURANCE FRAUD. THEY WANT TO BILL MY INSURANCE FOR NO REASON AND THEY SAID THAT I SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT BECAUSE ITS IS NOT FROM MY POCKET BUT FROM INSURANCE. FRONT OFFICE PEOPLE DISCRIMINATING PEOPLE. THEY SEE PATIENTS FOR 15 MIN AND YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO EVEN ASK QUESTIONS. THIS PEOPLE WANT MONEY ONLY KIDS IS NOT THEIR THING!!!!!!!
For mutiple times we witnessed awful service of front desk employee, Valentina, of this office and reported this couple of times to management. I am impressed how management can ignore repeated rudeness of Valentina (front desk employee) and other rude employees. Laura is the best and helpful. The senior citizens are not treated in a respectful manner that's conducted by the rules and regulations of Georgia department of health. When I visit this office, it always reminds me of a post Solviet Union medical clinic. Please hire professional front desk staff to increase your ratings by patients or I will be collecting patients signatures to report. At the same time, I personally appreciate Dr. Vayner's best quality service, who has been taking care of me and my mother for decades.
Dr. Galina Vayner is our family DOCTOR for over 22 yrs, she is very knowledgeable, smart, efficient and accurate. She LISTENS to you and carry about you, your conditions and treatment. Dr. G. Vayner speaks 3 languages and has many patients from all the corners of the world, She is excellent and through physician, compassion, really great assets to our community. Highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vayner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Jewish Hospital
Dr. Galina F Vayner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Clinic, 6330 Primrose Hill Ct, Peachtree Corners, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Galina F Vayner in this video.
Dr. Galina F Vayner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree Corners, GA.