Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garth T Greenwell
Dr. Garth T Greenwell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA, with another office in Sonora, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Greenwell is affiliated with Sonora Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Garth T Greenwell has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Garth T Greenwell has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Garth T Greenwell has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Garth T Greenwell is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have high deductible insurance. (3k each/6k family ) When I went to this Dr. For back pain I made sure they would take cash because I have a HSA. When I left my 1st appointment I was paid in full. When back today with my MRI and they had billed my insurance and wanted $45 extra bucks! WHAAT?! NOW all of a sudden cash pay is $82 more than the insurance cost and magically is $250 instead of $168. Again, WHAAT?! When I explained that this is the 1st time in 2 years that insurance was less than a cash patient she agreed but did nothing to correct the situation. BASICALLY they billed insurance to get more money after they were paid in full by me. FKn CROOKS!! I walked out MRI in hand! Don't get robbed by shady billing!!!!
Dr. Greenwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Garth T Greenwell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Garth T Greenwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.