Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Shangold
Dr. Gary Shangold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Califon, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Shangold is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Shangold has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Shangold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massachusetts General Hospital
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Gary Shangold accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions14 Laurel Mountain Way, Califon, NJ
Dr. Gary Shangold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Califon, NJ.