Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Bowers
Dr. Gary Bowers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bowers is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, Baptist Medical Center and Baptist Downtown. Dr. Bowers has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Bowers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gary Bowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.