Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary M Crabtree has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Gary M Crabtree has the following 10 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Smell Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Crabtree truly is a wonderful doctor. He's incredibly smart, thorough, and has a great bedside manner. I've never felt rushed through an appointment and I believe he really cares for his patients. It is rare to find a doctor with all these qualities and I feel very fortunate that he practices medicine here in the Walla Walla valley.
Dr. Crabtree is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Gary M Crabtree accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGary M Crabtree Md, 1017 S 2nd Ave Ste 4, Walla Walla, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary M Crabtree in this video.
Dr. Gary M Crabtree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.