Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary G Holland has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Gary G Holland has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Gary G Holland has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I call this doctor and tell them what i need done they say come in we can freeze it off, upon getting there they charge you up front and say that can't do the service and you lose your money, this is rough having no insurance, i would imagine they make $1000 doing this to many customers, stay away from this doc in the box! allso the doc just spent 5 seconds with me and walked out
Does not remember patients, My husband passed away and he did not have the common courtesy to extend sympathy when he was told who the person was. I would not go back to this Dr., he has little empathy or common courtesy. The wait time is extremely long and when you finally see the Dr. you do all the talking and if he agrees then that's his diagnosis. Poor excuse for a doctor.
Since I changed Insurance Company I had to find a new Primary Care Doctor. I'm very pleased with Dr Holland, wish I would have found him years ago. He is a very caring wonderful old fashion Doctor who will put you at ease in just a few minutes. I will be recomending him to all my family and friends.
51 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Bayfront Medical Center
Dr. Gary G Holland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGary G Holland Md Pa, 10875 Park Blvd Ste A, Seminole, FL
Dr. Gary G Holland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, FL.