Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary Ginsberg VI has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gary Ginsberg VI has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Gary Ginsberg VI has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary Ginsberg VI is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Ginsberg was very unprofessional in speaking with my son and myself. Although his office did make arrangements for him to be seen as soon as possible his interaction with my son was rude and distasteful. We went to Dr Ginsberg hoping for some guidance and were treated like overreacting patients who walked off the street and wanted immediate surgery. Although I do understand not every ache and pain needs medical care, but when you are told by the hospital that you have a specific condition and seek further care by a "professional" and are dismissed and talked to so rudely, it does not instill much faith in the medical profession as a whole. I was advised by Dr Ginsberg that if I wanted to have an unnecessary surgery performed on my son that was my business and to seek a second opinion. I have never been treated the way I was by this doctor. Very disappointed in the service my son and I received.
Dr. Ginsberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Gary Ginsberg VI accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGary Ginsberg Vi Md, 429 E Lancaster Ave, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary Ginsberg VI in this video.
Dr. Gary Ginsberg VI is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.