Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary A Ludi has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gary A Ludi has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Gary A Ludi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary A Ludi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
If every doctor I have ever used, and I'm 67 so I have used a few, was as thorough and as competent as Dr. Ludi then i would be the luckiest guy in the world. My hernia operation was a motion of perfection, from his staff in his office to preop to the recovery room, everything came together as we all would hope things do when we are being operated on. The facility, St. Josephs Hospital and the people on that side of the bed were fantastic and Dr. Ludi is a magician with the scalpel. He handles many different types of surgery and if you are lucky enough to have him as your surgeon you are in the best hands possible.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Gary A Ludi accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid Dongwon Park Md, 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary A Ludi in this video.
Dr. Gary A Ludi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.