Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary M Mcclain has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary M Mcclain - Posted on October 27th, 2013
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Gary M Mcclain - Posted on March 10th, 2011
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Gary M Mcclain - Posted on December 21st, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Gary M Mcclain - Posted on June 14th, 2015
Dr. Mcclain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Gary M Mcclain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary Mark Mcclain Md, 2060 Dan Proctor Dr, Saint Marys, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary M Mcclain in this video.
Dr. Gary M Mcclain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Marys, GA.