Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Nanez
Dr. Gary Nanez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Nanez is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-Sierra Campus, The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus and Las Palmas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Nanez has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Gary Nanez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.