Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary S Packin
Dr. Gary S Packin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with another office in Burlington, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Packin is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary S Packin has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gary S Packin has the following 11 expertise
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Packin did not give us specific test results. Just used generalities like "This was high and that was low". Kept saying he was "optimistic" about our chances to conceive. We learned he was misleading us when our insurance company informed us they wouldn't pay for the treatments based on the test results. Meanwhile we spent $2,100 on prescription drugs out of pocket and my wife was subjected to unnecessary tests because we trusted him. Now he won't return our calls. This guy is a scam artist. Stay away from him!
Dr. Packin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Jfk Medical Center
Dr. Gary S Packin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary S Packin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.