- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary L Shapiro has 3 locations
Dr. Gary L Shapiro has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gary L Shapiro has the following 11 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Gary L Shapiro Accepts the Following Insurance
- 700 Attucks Ln Unit 1C Hyannis , MA 02601
- 1 Lynxholm Ct Hyannis , MA 02601
- 700 Attucks Ln Unit 1C Hyannis , MA : (508) 771-6108
More about Dr. Gary L Shapiro
Dr. Shapiro graduated from the Boston University School of Medicine in 1976. Dr. Shapiro works in Hyannis, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital.