Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary L Treece has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gary L Treece has the following 13 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Gary L Treece has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I have been a patient of Dr. Treeces' for several years. I looked beyond his lack of courtesy and "bedside manner" as I felt he was a good endocrinologist. Now I am second-guessing that. I do not feel he has taken the necessary steps and time to accurately diagnose my condisiton. He seems to be getting more and more rude. I have had a problem as well with the office returning my phone calls. Last time I was in, a few weeks ago, the exam room I was in was VERY dirty! The last straw. I will not go back.
This doctor failed to follow up on labs indicating I have a metabolic problem. Wre had two rounds of labs, all of which indicated a pituitary issue. He acknowledged this and said he would call me back. He never did. A few weeks later, I received a letter saying that there is nothing wrong with me so he won't see me anymore. My family doctor and I trusted him, but it ends up that I indeed have a pituitary problem that is very easy for an endocrinologist to identify and treat. Because of Dr. Treece's negligence, I went throughout my pregnancy without the care I needed. Now my innocent baby may have neurological and other health issues because of this. The state medical board and my lawyer are going to hear about this--as if that could make up for my child's lifelong challenges.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gary L Treece accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary L Treece in this video.
Dr. Gary L Treece is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.