Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary M Wasserman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gary M Wasserman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Gary M Wasserman has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Gary M Wasserman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
My relationship with my Dr. Wasserman has lasted over 25 years. He has seen me thru years of well visits, a couple of heath issues, my pregnancies, and a couple more health issues. Dr. Wasserman has my full trust. In 1989 his name was one that appeared on an insurance provider list, of one I had to pick. Since that initial visit, & a few insurance companies later, I still have the privilege to have him as my doctor.
Dr. Wasserman is a wonderful, kind, caring, and thorough medical professional. I have had two children with him and have been a patient for a decade. I have never felt rushed by him. He seems professional and courteous to both patients and staff. There are none better than Dr. Wasserman in my humble opinion. I wish it were possible to give a sixth star for bedside manner. He has gone above and beyond for me over the years.
Dr Wasserman has been my OB/Gyn since 1993. He got me through a high risk pregnancy, an etopic pregnancy and hysterectomy. After my hysterectomy with pelvic reconstruction performed by a different doctor I had a lot of problems with painful relations with husband and nerve pain two years after the surgery. Dr. Wasserman told me "you will just have to learn to live with it." Imagine a doctor telling a 40 year old man he would just have to live with impaired sex.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Gary M Wasserman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary M Wasserman, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Saint Louis, MO, in this video.
Dr. Gary M Wasserman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.