Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Willyerd
Dr. Gary Willyerd, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Pontiac, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Willyerd is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and POH Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Willyerd has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Willyerd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
POH Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
POH Regional Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gary Willyerd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary Willyerd in this video.
Dr. Gary Willyerd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.