Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gaylon R Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gaylon R Rogers has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 11
I use to love Dr. Rogers, he was always there for me and showed concern and always helped me. Then one day he told me he couldn't help me anymore, which really sacked because now I live with chronic back pain and I get today he can not help me. I truly respected this doctor and he is a wonderful doctor, but I never thought he would leave me in pain and not help me.
Dr. Rogers seemed very concerned. He was very attentive to my problem. He fixed my knee up as good as new. Walking without walker in 3 days. His staff was so nice and caring as well. They treated me as if they had known me all my life. Do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Rogers and his staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Gaylon R Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEnt Bessemer, 985 9th Ave SW Ste 308, Bessemer, AL
Dr. Gaylon R Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.