Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gennell Strobel
Dr. Gennell Strobel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Strobel is affiliated with WILSON N JONES REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, Texoma Medical Center UHS of Texoma INC and Heritage Surgical Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gennell Strobel has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Treated my teenage daughter ugly. Even telling her that she didn't need birth control at 16 but my daughter is anemic and had been bleeding through her clothes every cycle. My daughter is a virgin and needed it for period control but this lady and her horrid staff talked ugly to my daughter and I reported her to our pedi (who sent us to her) and she agreed that they were out of line.
I have been going to Dr Strobel for the past four years & I stayed with her because I didn't want to start new with someone else. She gave me a pap smear when I was 18 where in most clinics they do not start that until you're 21, when the procedure was done she ruptured a cyst I had & said I was just "sore". She also scheduled me a bone density test, bone density test are preformed on women 65+... I then got my blood drawn & she diagnosed me with a lifelong disease where I had to take supplements my entire life & be on a strict diet. I got a second opinion & I do have a situation but my primary physician does not believe I have "hashimotos". She also prescribed my mother hormone replacements knowing she had a heart attack, long story short estrogen can cause blood clots & told my mother if she does not take the replacements she will not follow up with her.
Dr. Strobel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texoma Medical Center UHS of Texoma INC
Heritage Surgical Hospital
Wilson N. Jones Med. Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Texoma Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Gennell Strobel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsG De An Strobel MD PA, 230 E Evergreen St, Sherman, TX
Dr. Gennell Strobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.