Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geoffrey E Baum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Geoffrey E Baum has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Geoffrey E Baum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I went in for a total hip replacement and came out disabled as a direct result of the surgery. Not all of the risks were explained, I was asked for a security deposit (even thought my insurance fully covered the surgery) and never told the truth of the surgical outcome (sciatic nerve damage). After my horrific experience (even two years after the surgery I have to use a AFO device and have lost the majority of muscle in my leg), I recommend any one else but him
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Geoffrey E Baum accepts the following insurance providers.
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Locations & DirectionsWoodstock Family Medical, 5536 SE Woodstock Blvd, Portland, OR
Dr. Geoffrey E Baum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.