Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff
Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cundiff is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff has the following 5 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cundiff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins University Hospital
24 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Geoffrey Cundiff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.