Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh
Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hsieh is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus. Dr. Hsieh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh is a masterful surgeon. Dr. Hsieh was recommended to me and now I too can clearly recommend him to others. The surgery was a success, and I feel like new again. I was very nervous and anxious at my very first visit, and the truth is I remained so up until my surgery. However, now that it's three months after my surgery, everything is "in place" like it should be, and I'm very optimistic about the future. Dr. Hsieh is an excellent surgeon and I am lucky to have found him.
I had a bladder prolapse. I had to have two surgeries, one for the bladder prolapse that left me incontinent. A second surgery was required to lift the urethra. However, in the end, all ended well. There is no leakage even when I dance or sneeze. The doctor is an excellent surgeon. However, his bedside manner is cool.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hsieh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1993
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Cancer Center, 3131 La Canada St Ste 241, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Geoffrey C Hsieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.