Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Branovacki
Dr. George Branovacki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orland Park, IL, with other offices in Oak Lawn, IL and Munster, IN . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Branovacki is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Branovacki has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Branovacki has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
He is certified to provide prothesis from several manufacturers and can choose based on the specific needs of each patient. Not one brand fits all. A successful history plus repairs of or replace of prothesis by other surgeons gone wrong . My two knees are doing fine.Christ Hospital does a great job serving their patients and that made the operations much easier as well.
The first time I saw him I was quite pleased but, the second time when I went to schedule surgery for my knee it seemed he had one foot in the hallway ready to move on to the next one. More like a factory than a doctor who should spend time and explain what he was going to do and the recovery process involved.
I am a little over 3 weeks post op of a double knee replacement. Although I am encountering significant pain, I can tell my range of motion has already improved. I have researched many doctors and have found Dr. Branovacki to be the most confident and educated of those I have encountered. He made me feel at ease knowing this was going to be a difficult recovery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2014, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Branovacki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. George Branovacki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Branovacki in this video.
Dr. George Branovacki is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.