Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George A Charnock MD
Dr. George A Charnock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. George A Charnock has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George A Charnock has the following 14 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Pituitary Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 12
He takes great care of his patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Charnock - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
I have been going to Dr. Charnock for 20 years. He is truly a caring and smart man. He saved my life when I needed emergency Gallbladder surgery and it was because he was quick to diagnose the problem. He is truly one of the best Internal Medicine Doctors around. I can't say enough. He always puts my mind at ease.
PLEASE RETIRE YOU NASTY OLD CURMUDGEON
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Charnock - Posted on November 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Charnock - Posted on July 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Charnock - Posted on April 14th, 2014
Ive seen Dr.Charnock for many years. I absolutely love him! He is extremely honest, & to the point, does not "sugar" coat things. Although you may often times wait past your appt, he ALWAYS spends the appropriate time with you & addresses your needs. I don't care much for the office staff "gossiping", or that they are sometimes rude to him, either to his face or behind his back, I feel that is dis-respectful, however, they have ALWAYS been nice & professional with me & always accommodating to my needs. I would absolutely recommend him & his office to anyone!
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Charnock - Posted on June 12th, 2013
As another reviewer posted, Dr. Charnock is a man of integrity and honesty. I, too, have seen him get on the phone when I was very sick and demand that a specialist see me sooner. You won't find too many no nonsense straight shooters out there like this fine professional. I have been seeing him as my general doctor for about 20 years because I want someone to tell me the truth. He is a compassionate ethical man who is not just another medical huckster with a fake toothy smile, of which there are many.
42 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. George A Charnock Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. George A Charnock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.