Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Hager
Dr. George Hager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Collegeville, PA, with another office in Voorhees, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Psychiatry. Dr. Hager is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton. He speaks English.
Dr. George Hager has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. George Hager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Collegeville, PA.