Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Hisatomi
Dr. George Hisatomi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hisatomi is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center of Modesto, Mercy General Hospital and Memorial Medical Center Modesto. He speaks English.
Dr. George Hisatomi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Hisatomi save my life not once but twice now. I was having a heart attack in the office, and was taken immediately to the hospital, thanks to Dr. Hisatomi. I'm so very satisfied with his professional manner. He takes the time to listen and discuss with me what the problem is so that I can understand. If something comes up that advise is needed I use the Sutter website and his replies are fast and he even follow thru with a phone call. I am so grateful to have found this doctor.
If there was an option to give this doctor 0 stars, I would. Dr. George Y Hisatomi was by far my worst experience since I've been a patient at Sutter Health in Elk Grove. My back went out this morning and I was in tremendous pain. He came off in a very accusatory, judgmental manner. And to make matters worse, he didn't even want to examine my lower back. While I was in his office, I felt as though I was being falsely accused of doing something wrong and stereotyped, both my son and I. It was absolutely one of the worst experiences I have ever had at the doctor's office. I left feeling humiliated.
Dr. Hisatomi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Mercy General Hospital
Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Sutter Memorial Hospital
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Sutter Medical Network Sutter Medical FoundationSutter Medical Group
Sutter Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. George Hisatomi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Hisatomi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.