Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. George Hsu
Dr. George Hsu, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI, with another office in Fresno, CA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Hsu is affiliated with Community Behavioral Health Center, Community Regional Medical Center and Saint Agnes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Hsu has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 2 of 6
I suffered from a chronic sinus infection for 18 months. I saw Dr. Hsu at the 2nd - 10th month of the infection. He treated me with several antibiotics, did a rhinoscopy, and even a c-scan of my sinuses. I continued to suffer from the infection. I felt as if he was not doing me any good. I stopped going in order to save the $25 copay every time I went to see him. Finally after another 5-6 months of suffering I went to another allergy clinic. The first thing they did was a culture of my sinus secretions. It turns out I had a very heavy bacterial infection that could only be treated with a certain kind of antibiotic. A culture was something Dr. Hsu never did. Maybe if he had I wouldn't have suffered for as long as I did.
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Behavioral Health Center
Community Regional Medical Center
Saint Agnes Medical Center
University Medical Center
Clovis Community Medical Center
Community Med Ctr Fresno
8 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.