Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George J Marck has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Had been going to Dr. Marck for a few years and then we had to move for a transfer to Florida. I am heartbroken that I can't go to Dr. Marck. He spent time with me, explaining things, gave me choices, always would call me back. The doctors here on Florida pale compared to Dr. Marck. Wished I was back in Amarillo-I miss him.
Dr. Marck is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. What would take another internist some time and probably a referral to a specialist only takes Dr. Marck minutes to diagnose. He is very passionate, caring, and intelligent. Often times there is a long wait to see him but I would wait all day... I agree he has several outside interests and is passionate about those as well... nothing wrong with that! He is very well rounded and I can appreciate that about him. Amarillo is very lucky to have Dr. Marck!
38 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. George J Marck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorge Marck Md, 1215 S Coulter St Ste 305, Amarillo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George J Marck in this video.
Dr. George J Marck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.