Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George E Reiss has the following 1 specialty
Dr. George E Reiss has the following 1 expertise
Dr. George E Reiss has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I feel Dr. Reiss is an excellent surgeon. I had a tumor in my left breast that was found to be non cancerous but he continued testing and I was found to have a very small area of cancer in the other breast. If this had not been found at this time,, it would have continued to grow and I would not have had as good an outcome. I would recommend him to anyone, anytime!
He was wonderful! I was very scared and he took much of the fear away.He spent time listening and answering all of the questions I had about my RARE disease and the operation was successful. Thanks Doc! The staff could be more courteous and friendly....but they werent hateful either...just didnt have time it seemed
Dr. Reiss has been my surgeon for 20 years and has performed many surgeries for me and my family. He is one of the most considerate and kind individuals I've ever known. Very straight forward, patient and understanding. We have always been pleased with the results of the surgeries and have become to love him as a dear friend!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. George E Reiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Of Northwest Florida, 740 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George E Reiss in this video.
Dr. George E Reiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.