Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George Susens
George Susens is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. They speak English.
Showing 1 of 1
Unless you like condescending doctors who don't want to listen to their patients then you shouldnt see Dr. Susens. I have had chronic tonsillitis and sinusitis all my life, confirmed by other doctors. But when I saw Dr Susens for my latest and worst tonsillitis and sinus infection he basically denied any of these issues. He looked down my throat and said "you don't have any tonsils!" Huh? My last ENT would disagree as we were starting to review my options to remove my tonsils. I asked Dr Susens for a referral for a new ENT under my new plan and he actally refused! He said he would be "the laughing stock of Kaiser" if he referred me for a tonsillectomy. I could believe my ears. I felt so belittled. I guess I somehow thought that the patient's experience and needs mattered over a distorted doctor ego trip. I had to really assert myself and my needs and FINALLY he gave me the referral. I shouldnt have to be this way. And shouldn't a doctors policy be better safe than sorry? What if I or someone else didn't get that referral they needed? And it caused complications or worse down the line? It's terrible for the patient and a liability for Kaiser!
George Susens accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2200 Ofarrell St, San Francisco, CA
George Susens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.