Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George W Vick II has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. George W Vick II has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. George W Vick II has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George W Vick II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
This place is in an old house across the street from the hospital. Oven mitts on the feet of the examine table. Ghetto. The staff expects you to just go with what they say, they don't explain what testing is for and what occurs at each appointment. They say things like, we just do this for everyone at 9 weeks. Wait time can be 40 minutes. They seem to have no concept that people have to get back to work. You can't ask questions at this place. I'm on the hunt for somewhere better.
I was referred to dr Vick after moving from another state with a high risk pregnancy. Now two boys later a few minor procedures to lazer endometriosis, a hysterectomy and later the last ovary removal, I would recommend him to anyone! I have never had another GYN/OB so caring and seem so proud of the babies he helps deliver!
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Summa Health System
Dr. George W Vick II accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNancy Vick Center For Women, 817 E Oldham Ave, Knoxville, TN
Dr. George W Vick II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.