Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georgette Aprile
Dr. Georgette Aprile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Cove, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Aprile is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The and North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove. She speaks English.
Dr. Georgette Aprile has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Aprile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
LIJ Medical Center
Long Island Jewish Hospital
Glen Cove Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital
39 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Georgette Aprile accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8 Medical Plz, Glen Cove, NY
Dr. Georgette Aprile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.