Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald Wathier has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
The wait in the waiting room was over 45 minutes even though the appointment was booked two weeks in advance. The doctor was slovenly and morbidly obese. He did not seem to understand what he was doing and he had to ask the nurse several times to repeat what she hd said to him. She spoke in an easy to understand tone and he just didnt get it. He perscribed meds for my mother, but refused to sign the release so that her RN caretaker good give her the meds! We had to go to his partner, who was dumbfounded at his behavior and immediately signed the forms. My mother was 87 years old, end stage Alzheimers and all he wanted to do was schedule a pelvic exam. We changed doctors.
Dr. Wathier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
44 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Gerald Wathier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3051 N Windsong Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ
Dr. Gerald Wathier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott Valley, AZ.