Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald E Weaver has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Weaver entered false data into my medical records and refuses to remove them. I went in for a routine colonoscopy as I am over 50 years old. He documented that I was experiencing chronic diarrhea, constipation, and vomiting. On the questionnaire that I filled during my first consultation, I clearly stated that the only reason for my visit was my age. On this same form I checked the NO column for every imaginable complaint one could have. In fact the last question on the form asks, "Why are you here today?" My response was, "Because my wife told me to." ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WAS I EXPERIENCING! Now when I go to get new insurance this all comes up in my records and my premiums are higher as a result. Then Dr. Weaver sees fit to report me to the credit reporting agencies for failure to pay a $100 bill. I will not pay this bill until these falsities are removed from my medical records!
28 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Gerald E Weaver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOcean Beach Medical Clinic, 176 1st Ave N, Ilwaco, WA
Dr. Gerald E Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ilwaco, WA.