Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald M Weingarten
Dr. Gerald M Weingarten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weingarten is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Sherman Oaks Hospital and Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald M Weingarten has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This guy shouldn't be practicing. He didn't seem to care that I had severe digestive pain and abdominal cramping, and after doing tests, told me he was sending me to a heart specialist next door (probably to get a kick-back). He should have recommended a G.I. specialist because I ended up having an endoscopy and found I had a serious inflammation of my stomach and intestines. He was a big waste of money.
this doctor runs his office like a person that does not care about his patients.my experience after 10 years was unbelieveable to say the least. why do some doctors hire the most stupid people to work for them and when called on it , do not take responsibilty.There is more to being a good doctor than the medicine.
Dr. Weingarten is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Gerald M Weingarten accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReimann & Silverstein Mds, 5620 Wilbur Ave Ste 200, Tarzana, CA
Dr. Gerald M Weingarten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.