Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci
Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Yacobucci is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Yacobucci has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 158
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Yacobucci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Orthopedic Clinic Association Pc, 6320 W Union Hills Dr Ste B1800, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Glendale, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Gerald N Yacobucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.