Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard J Foti
Dr. Gerard J Foti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chadds Ford, PA, with other offices in Mount Laurel, NJ and Glen Mills, PA . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Foti is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Foti has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard J Foti has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Showing 5 of 61
Performed L4 L5 Discectomy on me in January 2017, surgery went very well. Reherniated the disc about 3 weeks later and was in so much pain I couldn't move. He cleared his schedule and rushed me into surgery the very next day. Woke up from second surgery and felt amazing. I had not felt that great in over 6 months since herniating my disc. Dr. Foti is an awesome surgeon and takes the time to get to know his patients and does not negate anyone's pain. I really like him, he performed my fathers double fusion L4 through S1 over 8 years ago and he hasn't had any issues. I guess you could call him our family surgeon lol. Dr. Foti is an awesome Dr. and gave me my life back. Tracy his secretary is an extremely nice woman as well. He runs a quality practice that I would recommend to anyone.
I've had 2 spinal fusions done by Dr Foti and wish you could give him a million stars. He always treated me with respect and has great bedside manner. He broke down everything for me so I would understand. He was always considerate. Talk to me before and after surgery. Talked to my wife when I was done. Checked in over wkend. Tracy is a doll also. Always attentive to phone calls and gets back to you ASAP. I couldn't rave more!
Dr. Foti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Gerard J Foti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerard J Foti in this video.
Dr. Gerard J Foti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chadds Ford, PA.