Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gertrude Donovan
Dr. Gertrude Donovan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, NH. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Donovan is affiliated with Lakes Region General Hospital and Franklin Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gertrude Donovan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gertrude Donovan has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gertrude Donovan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donovan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakes Region General Hospital
Franklin Regional Hospital
36 Years Experience
Memorial University Of Newfoundland
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions15 Aiken Ave, Franklin, NH
Dr. Gertrude Donovan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, NH.